Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Fabella I: Apud Quod Domo

                 (The painting used in this header is from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_art#/media/File:Pompejanischer_Maler_um_10_20_001.jpg, and the stars used in it are from Pexels) 

Salvete amicis! So I didn't blog that much in 2019, due to the fact that I started the blog near the end of the year. I very much intend to blog a lot in 2020, because this is one of the ways that I am learning Latin.

Here is a short fabella (story) I thought I'd post to start the new year:

             Apud Quod Domo 

 
(There is purposely nothing in front of her, so that you can see Luciana working at the loom from this side). 

                         Luciana est laborating vastae.
                       (Luciana is working at the loom.) 
                           

                                Diana est in domo.
                           ( Diana is in the house.) 





                           Aquila est lego ut Diana. 
                        (Aquila is reading to Diana.) 

Valete,
-Quinley 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.